Ok, I mean there is how to redirect our domain into our facebook account, with masking the url and title on the browser`s title bar. Maybe you have a domain and you want to it be display your facebook account, that was very easy way.
The things what you need is
1. Domain or subdomain , example, i have domain : r3m1ck.us , and i create a subdomain : fb.r3m1ck.us , this subdomain i will build into facebook account
2. Shared Hosting , you must have shared hosting to adding the script
3. The Script
Ok, here we go…
this step by step ….
1. Create a Subdomain, this using function in the your shared hosting ,
2. do not enable redirect function in subdomain creation, just create a subdomain.
3. Open the File Manager , and choose the subdomain which you have to created,
4. Create 2 files in your folder, index.php and fb.hrtml
this the code for index.php
<html> <head> <title>your Title :D</title> </head> <frameset rows="0" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0"> <frame name="mainFrame" src="fb.html" scrolling="AUTO" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="NO"> </frameset> <noframes> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000"> </body> </noframes> </html>
and here is the code for fb.html
<HTML> <HEAD> <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="0; url=http://www.facebook.com/your_acount_link"> </HEAD> <BODY> </BODY> </HTML>
Thats finish,, and you can try to access your subdomain, this is mine , http://fb.r3m1ck.us
Enjoy the codes